Santa Clara University Programs
Academics at Santa Clara University
Santa Clara University offers a wide array of subjects ranging from Engineering to Arts. Santa Clara University has six colleges/departments:
Jesuit School of Theology
- School of Engineering. Ranked position 29 countrywide as one of the best engineering schools in the country, The School of Engineering has been accredited by Accreditation Board for Engineers and Technology.
- School of Law. This college is accredited by both the State Bar of California and the American Bar Association.
The School of Arts and Sciences
- Leavey School of Business. The college was ranked 10th best institution to study Business across the USA by Money Magazine in 2017.
- School of Education and Counseling Psychology
Tuition at Santa Clara University
Undergraduate tuition costs $47,112 per academic year. Postgraduate tuition varies, across the various colleges.
Location of Santa Clara University: Santa Clara
Santa Clara University is located in the town of Santa Clara, also known as Silicon Valley. The campus is set on 106 acres of land. The town of Santa Clara has a population of 116,468 people according to the most recent USA population census. The city enjoys an average temperature of 16°C with pleasant weather, all year. The primary mode of transport in Santa Clara is road and rail. The town has two major train stations and the public buses are operated by the county. Santa Clara is served by San Jose International Airport.
Beautiful Sites Near Santa Clara University
Some interesting attractions near Santa Clara University are:
- Intel Museum is a technology museum founded by Intel, the global renowned chipmakers and manufacturers of computer processors.
- Great America Amusement Park
- Triton Museum of Art
- Santa Clara Convention Center
- Jenny Strand Park
- Rancho San Antonio County Park has hiking and outdoor activities
Santa Clara University Accolades
Santa Clara University balances education with many sporting activities. Santa Clara alumni include many Fulbright Scholars, as well as professional athletes. The school’s athletic program has produced 54 Major League Baseball players, 24 players in the National Football League, and 12 National Basketball Association players. In addition, 12 alumni have won Olympic gold medals.
Santa Clara University at a Glance
- Location: Santa Clara
- Private Research University with Jesuit Foundation
- Undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees
- Student enrollment: 9,015
- Annual tuition: $47,112
- Ranked: 49th Nationally by Forbes Magazine and 10th Best Business School by Money Magazine
- For more information, visit: scu.edu
California College Bound Programs: Visit Santa Clara University